Monday, April 13, 2009

Taking Care of Business

I have finally ordered some business cards for my budding little business.  Also, I made a flyer that I am going to post around town, wherever they will allow it.  Not sure if it will bring in business, but thought it would be worth a try.  

I wanted to share the flyer and business cards with all my bloggershpere buddies. Hopefully you think it looks good. 



PS... Don't forget to check out my photography blog from time to time.   

4 comments:

Ashley Terry said...

I didn't know you were doing photography on the side!!! Your photo blog is FABULOUS!!! Good for you!

You have some skills girl :)

mjs said...

Thanks for your note! I love that you check out the blog :) I have yours saved to my favorites...your family is beautiful!

Hickman Family said...

Can I please tell you how precious your girls are??? And your header is fantastic! So glad to know you are blogging!! And yes I agree with you, this is a much better way to stay in touch versus facebook!! Love your blog! You did an AWESOME job!

Supershepherds said...

Well just check you out! I love it. Do you travel for jobs? One day I'll have a child and want some cool photos.