Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's Build Something Together

in the past couple months Wade has started a Saturday morning ritual with the girls.  He is SUPER busy during the week, so in order to spend some quality time with them he has started taking them to Lowes or Home Depot on Saturday mornings for their kids activities.  Lowes has them every other Saturday and Home Depot does it once a month.  I think that's correct.  It's GREAT b/c they love it!  All the projects are kid friendly even Audrey can do it.  They even get little aprons and eye wear...it's too cute! Some morning he takes them for breakfast too.  It works for me b/c I get some quiet time...that is until Baby Elise comes into the world! :)  

Anyway, they always come home SO excited to show me the things they created!  This weeks was a little puppet box.

The girls showing off their final project


Nora!!

Audrey!!

Getting Started

4 comments:

gapeach said...

Wow! I need to get David on board with this idea...hee hee! Sounds like you AND San are enjoying some quiet Saturday mornings thanks to these classes! Once this nursery is finished, I'm totally going to encourage he try this out! Too cute!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I'll have to check out our Home Depot and Lowes...and send the boys out. ;o) Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name for little Bolinger girl #3!! Love it!

The Grays: said...

Thanks for the idea, Nicole! And, what a great time it looks like the girls are having.

Katie said...

so cute!!! what a good daddy he is :)