Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That time of year again

A couple weekends ago we went to a nearby pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins and to have a little family fun.  Last year we went to a pumpkin patch that was about an hour away in Missouri that was HUGE, but this year we wanted to stay a little closer so we found this fun little family run pumpkin patch. It was warmer than we would have liked, but we had a great time together and then went for ice cream afterwards!!

Wade and the girls and the pumpkin they picked

Nora and her pumpkin.  She was very particular in which one she wanted.

The girls and I.  No, I'm not pregnant..I just tried to sneak out a pumpkin without paying...LOL!

The girls!  They loved riding in the little wagon.

Wade's always such a good sport, he pulled them all over the place

Audrey LOVED the corn maze.  Especially on her daddy's shoulders.  She touched every corn stalk they passed.

And of course what pumpkin patch wouldn't be complete without the cowrides??  WE saved it for last and They couldn't WAIT to ride it!!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Too cute! We took Grayson to Dream Field Farms last week. He's only 14 months, but he still enjoyed it. I'm sure your girls really enjoyed it!

gapeach said...

What a great family outing!! I'm anxious to get Ashby to a pumpkin patch...you're always an inspiration! :> You guys are SO cute!

Lisa

Supershepherds said...

I love how you dress the whole family in orange. You're so cute.