Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 whole months


Well, my sweet Elise turned 3 months old on March 1st.  Technically, I guess she's 2 months old FOREVER b/c there was no February 29th...bahahahahaha (insert evil laugh).  She has been pure joy to us!  Seriously, she is the EASIEST baby EVER.  

One would think that 3 kids would be hard, but not with Elise.  She just goes with the flow.  She just cries when she's hungry or hurt or wants to be held of course.  And ya know what...I hold her whenever she wants me too!  Yep, I spoil her!  All the rules are out the window with this little girl.  I should have been "ruleless" with all my babies.  It's WAY less stressful! 


It's funny how quickly you can't imagine your life without your children.  I can't imagine our family with out this little girl.  She's a prefect fit!  It does make me wonder....what if there's a 4th that is supposed to be part of our family too!  But, If I keep that thinking up I'll have 10 kids before I know it.  And I think we all know that me mothering 10 children is a big FAT joke...heck, my parents can't believe I have 3...lol!! :)


Elise LOVES her little hands.  They always find their way into her mouth!!


getting tired and/or crabby!  :(

LOVE her! :)

ps...I just thought of how she is difficult!!  The BLOWOUTS are crazy.  I mean at least one a day sometimes TWO!  UGH, it drives me up the wall.  Thanks goodness for this:

It is seriously the only thing that will get that poopy out from ALL over her clothes! :)

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Ha ha! I know what you mean with "that thinking"...we're currently up to 7! And now I can't imagine life without a single one of them :) Enjoy!

Supershepherds said...

I'm going to have to try the oxyclean Mac. Talan's blowouts are nuts too and the oxyclean baby doesn't pack much punch.

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I found your blog today and love it! I became your newest follower! :)

mjs said...

you are so sweet, nicole! i actually think i looked pretty ridiculous but it didn't stop me for a minute! your girls are so beautiful! i love keeping up with y'all!