Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just for memories!

First off, I have to give a big shout out to Julie with Lee Lou Blogs.  I bought a  3 column template through them about a year ago and I wanted to change it to a 2 column so I could make my pictures bigger.  Well, I figured I would have to pay them or just buy a new one.  But Julie emailed me and told me she would just fix it for me for FREE!!  Now that is customer service!  I HEART my big pictures!!

Anyway, my friend Adriane recently emailed me this picture she took of Wade and I on Halloween.  I was BIG TIME preggers!  But I have to say I was SHOCKED at how I looked!!  I mean, for as huge and ugly as I felt, I don't think I looked half bad!  So I thought I would post it on my blog.  No, not so all of you out there could stare at my big belly, but rather, I just thought one day I may want to look back at how I looked preggers...in real life.  It will never happen again...LOL! :)

2 comments:

mjs said...

this is a wonderful photo! you look beautiful!

Kids raising kids said...

SUCH a cute couple!