Thursday, March 24, 2011

Not so much...

 We started cereal with Elise last night.  I couldn't wait b/c I had hoped it would make her sleep longer through the night.  Also, I thought she would be WAY excited b/c she sits and stares at us while we eat, as of late.  Well...not so much!!  Not only did she act like we were feeding her worms, she woke up at 1:30 am.  What the heck?!  She usually sleeps at LEAST until 3:30.  Geeze!  

I have to give her some mad props though.  Even though she didn't seem too enthused about the idea, she did eat.  And even though she looks like she's gagging in these pics, she still looks dang cute!  That takes skill ya know!

Elise looking none too thrilled to eat her cereal.

My personal fav picture...spitting it out, yet totally adorable!

 We kept on truckin'...

And I thought I would add a pic of all my girls being adorable at what they do best...being silly.  Well, that and totally annoying me beyond belief, but that is a different blog post entirely! :)

Amazing the fun kids can have with a box or a rubbermaid plastic carton!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving Audrey's hair!

Anonymous said...

She is totally cute spitting it out! And, can I say, I love what Nora did with Audrey's hair! ;o)

Katie said...

omgosh, those are priceless!! she's a DOLL. they all are.

Supershepherds said...

Wow, she sits up really well in her bumpo chair. Talan still sort of slouches forward and yet he's almost to chubby for the chair. We haven't tried him on anything but breastmilk still.