So here it is almost midnight Sunday night! It's "Spring Forward" time of year and I guess my body hasn't become accustomed yet! So I thought I would share some fun things I've baked this week!! I've never made either of these before, but I guess lately I'm up for the challenge. They were both pretty easy too...sweet!!
My first King Cake for Mardi Gras. I think I did a pretty good job! Recipe from Allrecipes.com
Fantabulous lemon curd made on an awesome Spring-like day! Why curd? It sounds so disgusting, why not lemon custard??

recipe from a pastry affair
It was super yummy! totally going to make more!!
cute cards downloads from Living Locurto
The Fam and I dropped a few off at some friends house this evening. Clearly, Sunday night is not the time to get out and go visit peeps. We left them on a lot of doorsteps..well, a couple anyway! :)



2 comments:
The fact that you can tackle making the curd, plus the cute note, plus the drive is amazing considering you now have THREE! Cute idea that I might have to steal :-)
Sorry, that comment was made by San...
Post a Comment