Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Treats

So, I've some to realize that when it comes to Holiday's...I kind of like to make some type of treat or craft or both and then deliver it to friends houses.  It just becomes a fun family outing and the girls just love it. I think it's because they love the prospect of playing with friends!  Side note ~ You'd think my house was some sort of prison if you heard how these girls BEG to go somewhere everyday or WHINE when we're on our way home b/c they don't' want to go home...HA!

Anyway, this was our Easter craft!  Perfect craft for kids and mom.  Perfect for kids b/cit was easy and full of kid friendly stuff.  Perfect for Mom b/c I could let them do it on their own without worrying if they'd mess it up or make a mess!!

Lucky we had anything to make them with.  The girls kept eating the peeps and jelly beans.  This wasn't my first rodeo...I bought A LOT of peeps...LOL!

The lone peep!

Nora's treats

Audrey's Treats

A couple of our final project!

A little note attached.  Thought I might actually somehow make it about Easter...LOL!

 Dropping on off at the neighbor boys house...yep, both my girls have a crush on him! Uh oh!

Knocking and waiting.  i'm just glad they didn't open the door themselves.  Well, the probably did, it was just locked!  PS~ can't you just tell that my little Audrey is so full of Attitude??

1 comment:

mjs said...

y'all do the coolest stuff! you're a super mom :)