We had a grand ole time this Christmas!! I can 't say we did a whole bunch, but we sure did spend some good quality family time together!!
The girls made gingerbread houses at school, I bought one at the store and grandma and grandpa brought one too. So we had plenty of gingerbread house decorating experience. The girls loved every minute of it.
Gotta give mad props to the hubs, he did all the heavy construction AND even all the icing!! Seriously, I think he did a better job than I could have. ;)
The girls loved adding all the candy. It's so funny what some gingerbread pieces, candy and some icing can do to bring joy to these little girls!
Our gingerbread village!
We also decorated cookies. Grandma Schafer made her famous homemade sugar cookies and grandpa and the girls decorated them.
once upon a time I would have had to decorate with them, so they would decorate them correctly and not make a mess. Now I could care less what kind of mess they make or how they decorate them. Funny how we change as mothers the older we get and the more kids we have. haha!
These girls insisted on sharing a chair. cute.
The cookie workshop...
so proud of herself for pouring half the bottle of sprinkles on her cookie!
Elise was trying to stop me from taking a picture of her cookie b/c she wasn't' finished. She's such a funny little girl!
More icing the better...
Finished!!!
The girls opened their Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve!
Silly...
I tried my hand and the blurry tree pic. Kinda cool!
Santa came...
I'm sure I took pictures Christmas morning, but their probably on my iphone. I'll have to have to get to that later...probably by Valentines day. :)
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas too!
OH! Almost forgot! Here is our Christmas card!!
The Front...
Back...
Aaaaaand, I have to admit, that the first catch I ordered didn't' have Elise's name on it...ooops! Don't worry, I wrote her name in. 25 of the people on our Christmas list got the correct version! If you got a card...what version did you get? haha!


1 comment:
Loved your card and Elise (written name). lol. What a great Christmas you had.
Post a Comment