Well, I am sure you love hearing all about Nora and her 3 years of age. SO here is a little bit more to get you through the night! We had her birthday party last saturday. We had a lot of fun. NOra just had all her freinds over. She got to play to her hearts desire, eat pizza and a bunch of sweets, including a fabulous birthday cake by an food network featured baker!!! So enough about Nora and her party, I just couldn't resist posting some things I put together for her birthday. Oh! And at the bottom is a video of Nora and her "Happy Birthday Song"! Seriously, we are truly blessed with all the wonderful friends we have made here. They were all so gracious to spend the day with Nora and had fun!
A shirt I made for her b-day...well, with help!;)
A shirt I made for her b-day...well, with help!;)
Her invitation
Her cake they decorated from her invitation...It thought it turned out GREAT!!
Nora and her special cupcake
Audrey got in on the cake action too!

3 comments:
you are a party planner extraordinaire.
burn notice-jan 22. so soon.
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, enough of our Precious Princesses. What a fun party. LOVE the cake, matches our kitchen:) don't'cha think!
Glad she loves her Karaoke Machine. Audrey is getting so big. Gosh we miss all of you.
Love ya'
Grandpa Wes and Grandma Kim and the gang!
looks like it was fun.
great cake!
Post a Comment