I have been in need of new patio furniture for a while now, but I never can seem to fork over all that money!! Wade and I tried to find a good deal during the end of season sales last year, but we weren't really looking that hard. Since summer was vastly approaching I knew I needed it and I needed it NOW! Again, I just didn't want to spend that much money. Honestly, have you looked how much nice table and nice comfy chairs are lately??? You could easily spend at LEAST $800!!! Anyway, a good friend of mine knew I needed new patio furniture and also knew that I like a good deal... FREE being the BEST deal!! Her mother in law was moving and wanted to get ride of her patio set, so she thought of me and just brought it over. I was so grateful she thought of me, but It would definitely need a makeover. I wasn't sure if I could do it justice, but knew I needed to try.
So here is what it looked like when I got it:
This is what it looks like after 5 cans of spray paint, new chair cushions (on sale at Target) and a new big RED umbrella!! Yay! I love it! :
So whatcha think? Did I do a good job?? I am quite pleased with my work. And I must say it is comfy! Wade and I sat outside after the girls went to bed and talked and drank "mockarita's" ya know margaritas w/o the tequila!!! ;) It was so nice, we have never really done that b/c we've only had an uncomfortable bistro set since we got married. Now we can lounge in comfort and style!!! YAY!
PS~Thanks Lori, you're the BEST!
8 comments:
Gotta love it!!! Freebies are truly the best thing in the world, aren't they? :)
You did an absolutely wonderful job. Way to go!!
By the way, hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
It looks great! I invision a girls night out with your "mockaritas" and lights strung up and fire torches and Hawaiian music in the background and good food! Okay is that from a movie! It sounds fun anyway!
You did a GREAT job!!! It looks awesome!!
it looks great! free is definitely best. great job!
looks great sweetie
The patio looks awesome! You did such a good job...And, go you and Wade having drinks on the patio!
great job, nicole! hope you had a great mother' day! rob is a doc...in flight surgery so he hangs out with pilots alot. he's in the navy. are you guys military?
The patio set looks great. You did a very nice job.
Post a Comment