This video is of a temper tantrum that Audrey is THROWING!!! Seriously, this is hilarious to me! By the time i started to record this she had been throwing a fit for about 15 minutes. It all started when I wouldn't pick her up b/c I was in the middle of working on a project. I know it may sound SO mean that I think it is funny, but common, she is only 12 months and she is TOTALLY throwing a fit. Literally, I mean she is throwing her body on the ground. You can also tell in the video that she finds something on the floor that interested her and she almost gets sidetracked, but then she looks at me to see I am still looking and goes right back to the FIT!! She is SOOOOOOOOO stubborn, but she looks so cute too!
But, in the end all I can say is that PAYBACK Sucks!!!! I was the QUEEN on tantrums when I was little. I am talking kicking holes in the wall tantrums. So I guess I only have myself to blame!
3 comments:
Stop it! That is HILARIOUS. Oh my goodness, she totally looked back to see if you were watching. When's her birthday?? She's so cute - even when she's being bad!
Awww..mean old mommy. :o) I think she is cute as can be - even if she is throwing a tantrum.
Nicole, this is too funny! She is too cute, even when she is having a tantrum...I love it!
Post a Comment