Friday, May 15, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

So, I took some pictures of Audrey for her ONE YEAR Birthday!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!  I remember thinking time went so slow during Nora's first year, I guess b/c I was watching and waiting for every little milestone, but Audrey's first year has FLOWN by!  I put these pictures on Facebook and a couple people mentioned that Audrey looks a lot like Nora.  So Wade and I busted out some old pictures, and sure enough, they do have a lot of the same resemblances.  The biggest difference is that Nora's hair was a lot longer.  I WILL get a  little bow in Audrey's hair one day!! ;)  Audrey has been a true blessing and Joy to us.  She and Nora love each other so much and have such a great bond.  She makes us laugh constantly and is full of smiles (except when she is in tantrum mode)!  We can't even imagine our family with out her.  We truly know her little spirit was meant for us!

Anyway, these are a couple of my FAVS!!  If you have already seem them on Facebook...So sorry, enjoy again! ;)  I have also put them on my photography blog, Click HERE if you want to see it.  I must admit, It's nice to be able to take pictures of my girls.  Even if my little budding business doesn't bloom, I know I am gonna save a fortune just on yearly pictures of us all!  ;)









PS~ For the GRANDPARENTS....  If you double click on the pictures it will bring the picture full size and then you can "right click" and  "save as" to save them on your computer and then order prints online.  I would be happy to print them and mail them to you, but you KNOW from experience that Audrey may be closer to 18 moths by the time you get them! ;)  Just saying!!  haha!

3 comments:

Katie said...

gorgeous girl. happy first birthday!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

Simply Beautiful.

The Grays: said...

Agreed, these are just beautiful! I wish you lived closer to Bham...I am looking for someone to take Sofi'a one year pics.