This memorial day we had separate family functions. I good friend of mine, Lisa, got married in Alabama and Wade took the girls camping with some friends of ours.
The funny thing about me my friend Lisa is that we were friends from Troy and we both ended up here in Arkansas within 6 months of each other. She is also the one that hooked me up with my Part time job at the Club. SO now we have some friends here in common and that is who I went to Al with for the wedding. It was a lot of fun to spend a weekend with women I enjoy and was able to get to know them all a lot better!!! IT was great fun!
Wade was brave and took the girls camping at Devils Den this past weekend. We went as a family last year to the same place and it was a lot of fun. WE planned on going together this year, but when I couldn't go he decided to move forward with the plans. Not sure of all the details but I KNOW it rained almost the whole weekend. My friend emailed me a couple pictures so I saw evidence of the mess my children were. But, I heard no complaining, so it's all good! ;)
Look how dirty my poor girls are!! Nora's hair looks like it hadn't been brushed in days! gotta love Dads! ;)
Lisa and the whole gang I went with on the back porch of the "plantation"! We pretended to be good ole' southern girls. The others were taught how to say Mama and Deede! ;)
Us again with our "fans" where is our iced tea?!
These are my college girlfriends! It was so good to see all them and catch up! I felt like i was 20 again for a brief minute! ;)


5 comments:
You guys all look like you had a great time!!!! How fun to have good friends close by:)
Looks like you had a blast. I am sad I didnt get to see you!
Next time!
what a fun weekend! i am so happy for lisa. she was a beautiful bride. glad you could make the trip
I am sorry I missed ya this time! I think we played a good game of "Phone Tag"... hehe
I am glad you had fun. :)
I'm glad you had a nice time away - by the way, where is Nora's bow in her hair??? ;o)
Post a Comment