Sunday, April 3, 2011

Elise is 4 months


So, who says that the youngest never get pictures taken of them?  This blog is starting to turn into the Elise blog!  Poor Nora...when she was a baby we had a CRAPPY camera and pictures from the first 6 months or so are always fuzzy...why didn't I realize that earlier...oh well.  

Elise is still a very laid back baby!  As I posted before we started her on solids.  She has started to really like that rice cereal.  But I suppose it doesn't hurt that we put a dab of apple sauce in it! :)  What I really love about this stage is that whenever she sees me she gets a HUGE smile on her face and she starts kicking her feet of excitement.  She gets so excited to see me!  Clearly, I have been a good mother to her...so far!  LOL!

Her stats this month...

height: 25.5"
weight: 14 lbs

A couple of my fav shots!
   

 Little Feetsies!!!


Also, this week Nora was registered for Kindergarten!!  I always thought I would be SOOO excited to hand her over to teachers every day. But, I am finding it weird to have my child away for so long every single day.  Not knowing what she's doing, who she is hanging out with, and what she is saying.  I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly, but it's a little weird to think about.

Stay tuned for Audrey's 3rd Birthday!!  It's tomorrow Monday the 4th!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

She's so cute. All the pictures are great but I love that last one of her feet -- too cute! Hope Audrey has a fun birthday tomorrow!

gapeach said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey! :> And, Elise is so cute, and so lucky to have a photographer for a mama! My pictures of Brooks are no good compared to yours...and sadly, he doesn't have nearly as many pics as Ashby. You're doing awesome! Oh, and Brooks and Elise are the exact same height, but Brooks is 4.5 pounds heavier...such a budda, he's breaking my back. ;>

Congrats!

Lisa

mjs said...

what a lovely baby girl! awesome pics! wish you were closer to capture some of those for my babes :)