Monday, September 1, 2008

Sleep where you fall!!

Since child # 2 came around I guess I have lost my place in the running for the "Mother of the Year" award! Not only does Nora not get the attention that she so desires but apparently neither does Audrey. I had to sneak a couple pictures of her just falling asleep where ever she was b/c Mommy didn't pay attention to her whining and "telling me" that she is ready for her nap!! I guess I either loose track of time and/or just get used to hearing my kids whine and have learned to tune it out a little!! Which reminds me of when we were childless and I didn't understand how moms could tolerate their children yelling and whining in the car. My friend would say, "Oh! You get used to it" and I would think, "not me, NEVER" Well, apparently never has arrived! This is what happens when you have a couple children...they must sleep where ever they fall!!

Audrey asleep in her Excersaucer!!

Audrey, once again, had to fall asleep while using one of her toys!

Posted by Picasa

This video is just for kicks! It looks as though Audrey may crawl sooner than expected. And, I believe, I actually got her to her crib for a nap on this particular day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole! Don't badmouth yourself! :o) Your a wonderful mother...and you have wonderful girls. I love the picture of Audrey with her hands behind her head sleeping. So sweet.

The Grays: said...

These are sooo precious! It's SO great to see your family! With two girls, you definitely are my hero...The other day, Sofi fell asleep on her gym mat too!

Ginger said...

How adorable! I have pictures of Drew asleep just about everywhere. He was the 4th and such a laid back baby, that he wouldnt fuss, he'd just fall asleep!
She is so adorable! I heard you did the 5 (or was is 10)K this weekend!

Jessica said...

I have lots of pictures of Alex asleep in his high chair. He was always so happy there.

Jadie said...

Audrey is so dang cute! I have pictures of Brennon (MY second) asleep in all sorts of weird places, so you are definitely not alone! The best photo, however, is of Sierra asleep on the potty! (She was three.)