Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bryce Canyon

Once we all arrived in Utah we all jumped in the car AGAIN to go to Bryce Canyon in Southern Utah! My sister's friend Tammy and 2 of her kids went with us b/c that is where her dad grew up. He is kind of a "Big Deal" down there according to her. But, the proof was in the pudding. We got discounts everywhere we went. Our cute little "cabin" motel rooms were like $30 cheaper. We got 10% discounts almost every time we ate. And we rode horses AKA mules around the canyon for only $20 unlike all those poor pathetic tourists who had to pay $40!! So thanks Tammy!! She was the name dropping queen! It was like we were related to a celebrity! But, I guess if He were a celebrity we probably would have gotten everything free.

We had a lot of fun at Bryce Canyon. But, due to chasing around a 2 year old, and a constantly hungry 4 month old, and a camera with dying batteries, I didn't quite get to take as many pictures I would have liked. Lots of hokie pictures that tourists take but none of the canyon and all the family perfectly posed in front of God's art work! :)

Ride Em' Cow girls!!

The Most scary, I mean dangerous, twosome in the Wild West!!

She fits in perfectly there doesn't she?!

Cousins getting crazy in the bathtub...they totally have a love hate relationship!

We had to take a picture of them getting along so well. I guess nakedness brings kids together!!

All the kids on a Rock, yep , just some rock in the middle of a parking lot. Tourist much!

Me and good ole Goose. That was the name of my Mule. We were kindred spirits!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I think they are cute tourist pics! ;o)

Jen said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to Southern Utah. Lynar grew up in a small town of Alton where Bryce Canyon is in the background of his town. Such pretty country.