We obviously were visiting my parents while in Utah. One of the last days we were there I got some good pictures of the girls and their grandparents. Earlier in the day we went to Temple Square in Salt Lake and we took a picture in front of the Salt Lake Temple. I have been there a million times but this time was different for some reason. My parents were married there 41 years ago. It just hit me while I was there. It was kind of neat seeing it again and thinking of my parents taking their wedding pictures on the grounds and being newlyweds!! I guess being married and starting a family of your own makes you look at things a little differently. ;)
Later that evening we went out to eat and we took some pictures of the Grandparents with their two youngest granddaughters! I just wish they lived closer. Oh well, maybe one day!!
Later that evening we went out to eat and we took some pictures of the Grandparents with their two youngest granddaughters! I just wish they lived closer. Oh well, maybe one day!!
The girls and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple. The pedestal, of course, is where many a bride has stood on their wedding day for the perfect picture!

6 comments:
i lovelovelovelovelove nora's little outfit! she is the cutest!!! are y'all from the south???
Ahhhh...cute pics! I know it's hard not living near family. Maybe ya'll can one day.
How funny we both got the same pic infront of the temple. Grandparents are the best! It's hard to be away, but lots of fun to visit.
Hey girl!! I am SOOO sorry I missed you while you were here!!! I got your messages together and was so sad you were already gone:( How was your trip?
Sweet post! Your parents look so relaxed. (I see Ethan in the background--maybe they were just tired?! jk, Shelley, your kids are great! :) )
What good looking grand parents Audrey and Nora have. Wish you were still here.
Nicole, you bday gift is in the mail.
Grandpa
Post a Comment