Before I left on my 3 week venture out West. Wade and I and the girls went to Tulsa. I was flying out of Tulsa at 6 am so we decided to go up there the day before and got to the Zoo! Well, let me tell ya...the last place you want to be at about 2:00 pm in the Middle of July is at a Zoo! I mean I litererally had beads of sweat dropping down my back! Half of the animals weren't even out b/c it was soooooo hot! It was nice to spend some quality time with the fam, but goodness gracious alive, I thought I was gonna pass out. We ended up buying a train ticket, no not b/c the girls would enjoy it, but because we didn't want to have to walk all the way up to the front. We wanted out of that living furnace!! ;)
We then went to the local mall, bought some Orange Julius' and a couple sale items! ;) Then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, YUMMY!! Then of course a pre-flight trip to Target. Which, by the way, was the most fabulous Target I have ever been in! We totally had a great time, but we were a little discouraged at how much money we spent before I even got on a plane! YIKES! ;) But, life goes on...if only the checkbook did! ;)
The zoo was good for one thing...Picture's!! And here they are...
I had to resist jumping in the water with the Turtles to cool off!!
Up Close and personal!
Nothing too interesting, just a gorgeous woman holing a strickingly beautiful baby!!What's a visit to the zoo without a train ride?
2 comments:
Thank you for posting!! I totally feel you on that way-too-hot for zoo day. I tried it once in Boston, when it was 100 degrees outside, and we didn't see a single animal.
i too despise the zoo. but that just in general. poop smell turns me off to a lot of things.
your girls are so pretty. and i love the stroller!
Post a Comment