This past week Audrey has been getting closer and closer to rolling over. I have been trying like crazy to catch her first roll in action. Somehow, I got a picture of Nora rolling for the first time; so I was hoping to be so lucky with Audrey as well. Anyway, I spent half of Wednesday trying to get a video of her rolling over but she would never do it when I had the camera on. But throughout the day EVERY time I would lay her down on her back and go into another room, when I walked back in she would be on her belly. She did this with Wade, as well, later that evening. Wade was even blaming Nora for rolling her over when he wasn't looking! Poor Nora!
Well, we finally got a video of her rolling Wednesday evening. It may not be the very first time she rolled over, but it is probably the first time we actually viewed it! So we have dubbed her the stealth roller!
4 comments:
I had the same problem with Evan. I think they just don't like all of the pressure. The next time you visit I will take you to the textile mill ruins. It really is very cool.
I can't believe she is rolling over. Where has four months gone. Love your pictures of Bryce! Great discounts.
Very sweet. SOOOOOO....18 days until the big 3-0?! It's not so bad. 31 was a little weird for me, but 30 just made me feel special. :o)
Since you don't have a memory post, I'll leave my comment here. I remember wondering how all that slang could come out to such a southern mouth. We all, still, get a kick out of you!
Thanks!
Post a Comment